If not carefully arranged, field trips can be boring and exhaustive. What it takes to make school field trips interactive, interesting, and enjoyable thereby making students learn. So we came up with a 3 part guide for students to have a good time on school field trips. Below is the detail of these step by step guidelines;
Part 1: Having Fun on the Bus
When the journey towards field trip starts, students find themselves in a bus. The bus journey could be fun if you know how to deal with it. You can have good time in the bus if you;
- Play road games: There is no limit; you have unlimited game options.
- Start a sing-along: Everybody loves music; so it is time to show your love for music.
- Chat with friends: Having a chat with your close friend will kill your time easily.
- Bring entertainment: You can bring your own mode of entertainment. For example, you can bring your laptop or music player to keep yourself busy all the time.
Part 2: Getting Ready for the Trip
After reaching your destination safe and sound, it is not the time to getting ready for the real fun. It is time to get ready for the much-awaited trip by doing the following;
- Do the preparatory work: Start preparation by doing the preparatory work. Preparation is important factor that makes your trip amazing.
- Plan the right outfit: Choose the outfit carefully. Take spare clothes as per weather. It is crucial to choose the right shoes as well.
- Pack the appropriate items: Do take with you the items you are going to need. Consider packing eatables and other daily use items.
- Make lunch plans: Plan for lunch in advance because there might not be a place nearby. It would be good to bring your eatables and drinks.
Part 3: Behaving on the Trip
It is a good time to learn team management because you will deal with all kinds of people throughout your time on the trip. You will have good time if you;
- Follow the rules: Always follow the rules of the destination site, no matter what. Also important is to follow the rules communicate to you by the school management.
- Pay attention: Paying attention while your tour guide is speaking is vital. One of the primary motives behind arranging a field trip is to learn.
- Be open-minded: Try to be open-minded and do not enter into arguments with others. If a person is annoying or bothering you, try your best to avoid that person.
- Consult worksheets: Consulting worksheets provided by the school is important on a field pan. You can fill the worksheet after the field trip ends.
- Find a friend to buddy up with: Do not hang out alone, stay with your close friends. Do not hang out alone under any circumstances.
So Are You Ready to Have Fun?
There are hundreds of destinations to explore in Washington, D.C., New York City, Atlanta, Boston, Miami, and Philadelphia. These scenic and picturesque American cities provide endless possibilities to have fun and learn simultaneously. Contact 360 School Trips and find out today the right tour for your school.
Amazing Trips with 360 School Trips
If you want to arrange an educational field trip full of fun and enjoyment, you have come to the right place. We know what it takes to bring your class field trips to life. It takes more than selecting a destination, arranging transportation, booking hotel rooms, and hiring a tour guide to get an amazing and exciting class field trip. We have got this intangible knowledge about successful field trips over time.
Consult with a Field Trip Planner
If you have an inquiry about our educational field trip plans and their rates, please do not hesitate to call us anytime. You can reach out to us by dialing our phone number or by filling the sign up form on this page. So contact us today and get a free consultation with one of our field trip planners and get a free quote as per your requirements.