Boston Field Trips – Quality & Affordable Student Tours
Boston is the capital and largest city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States. It is one of the oldest cities in the United States. Boston city is full of important destinations. It has the honor of being one of the oldest cities in the United States. The city also has lots of information to offer for school students. That is why the city of Boston is one of the most favorite cities for field trips.
- SAMPLE 1 DAY FIELD TRIP ITINERARY
- Mid-morning arrival in Boston, meet your tour guide.
- Begin your guided tour of the Historic Freedom Trail. Tour includes visits to the USS Constitution, “Old Ironsides” and go aboard for a tour, the Old North Church, Paul Revere House (outside view only), Old Granary Burial Ground, the Boston Public Garden and Common, Beacon Hill, the Old State House
and site of the Boston Massacre and more.
- Lunch included by voucher at Quincy Market – here you will find hundreds of food options, then shop at the vendor carts and stores for Boston souvenirs, crafts, clothing and more.
- Afternoon option of visiting the Museum of Science or the New England Aquarium.
- Late afternoon departure home – your tour director bids you farewell.