New York Field Trips – Quality & Affordable Student Tours
New York City not only the city that never sleeps, but it also leaves its visitors sleepless. It is an important city in the US State New York. It is one of the oldest and vibrant cities in the United States. That is why it is the most populous city in the United States is. New York City is home to many important industries in the United States. A significant portion of media, art, and finance industries is a home to New York City. The city is a perfect match for field trips.
- SAMPLE 1 DAY FIELD TRIP ITINERARY
- Meet local Tour Manager / Guide in Battery Park
- Board ferry to Liberty and Ellis Island (Disembark at Ellis Island only; best views of the Statue are from the ferry)
- Enjoy Lunch voucher at Ellis Island
- Enjoy walking tour up Broadway to the World Trade Center site.
- Along the way see WTC Memorial in Battery Park, Bowling Green, Wall Street Broadway/Canyon of Heroes, Trinity Church, St. Paul’s Chapel, World Trade Center site.
- Meet motorcoach and drive to the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock 70th Floor and enjoy views of Gotham.
- Depart for Home.